Join our Estate team
The Warren Golf and Country Club, Essex is seeking
an Assistant Greenkeeper to join its team and to be part of the ongoing
improvements being made to the course. Working under the direction of
the Head and Deputy-Head Greenkeeper, the ideal candidate will show a
professional and assertive approach to the job. The successful candidate
will be joining a motivated, driven team focused on producing a quality
The following held by the candidate will be an advantage:
- NVQ level 2 Sports Turf qualification
- 2 years greenkeeping experience, with associated skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Health and Safety knowledge.
Weekend work on a rota basis is required and a flexible approach to working hours/overtime is important
Job Type: full time position, permanent
Salary: Remuneration will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Staff Benefits include:
- Gym membership
- The opportunity for further training
- Staff pension scheme
- Paid BIGGA membership (encouraging participation in educational events)
- Discounted meals on duty.
To apply,please submit a CV together with a covering letter to the Head Greenkeeper, Ben O'Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org