Our award winning wedding venue is the most picturesque 18th Century barn conversion in the county. Nestled in the grounds of our 325 acre country estate, it gives the classic wedding a contemporary and modern outlook to meet the demands of today's bride and groom.
Your wedding day and planning will get our undivided attention, from the moment you book to arriving at your reception until carriages home. Our range of menus are of exceptional quality and beautifully presented by our talented Chefs.
“Our continuous drive for excellence will ensure your special day runs to perfection”.
Introducing ‘The Rose Barn’
A Wonderful New Wedding Venue For 2018
We are proud and excited to be able to introduce ‘The Rose Barn’, an incredible new wedding venue opening on The Warren Estate this spring. This million-pound project has transformed our 18th Century Barn into one of the finest wedding venues in Essex. Our Architects and Team have thought about every detail and designed the perfect setting to host your special day, whilst retaining the traditional and original features which have always given our Baronial Barn its wonderful charm.
Your guests will arrive through a stunning new Front Terrace, entering The Rose Barn through a welcoming Reception area and into our Piano Lounge Bar to enjoy a refreshing reception drink. From here you can access our beautiful Garden Terrace and outdoor Ceremony area, or our elegant dining suite via a spectacular, double width staircase.
Be one of the first to enjoy our wonderful new venue. We still have some wonderful dates, with bookings now being taken for 2018/19 and beyond.
What the Rose Barn offers you:
- Exclusive use of the Rose Barn, sympathetically restored to today’s exacting standards
- All-Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Your very own Wedding Manager and experienced Team
- Extensive grounds providing the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos
- 1 kilometre tree lined drive leading to our beautiful 18th Century Baronial Barn
- Outside soft seating on new limestone Terrace area
- Enjoy welcome drinks either in the Piano Lounge Bar or in our outside Tiered Gardens
- Seating for up to 120 guests for your wedding breakfast
- Space to accommodate 200+ evening guests
- Licensed for Civil Wedding Ceremonies, Partnerships and Renewal of Vows, inside & outside
- Beautiful Oak Pavilion licensed for outside ceremonies with solid Oak benches
- Stunning Bridal Suite at our luxury Lodge Park
- Evermore lodges available to accommodate your guests
- Highly experience Head Chef who can offer a variety of delicious menus
- Ample space for entertainment
- Wooden dance floor with modern bar facilities
- Private Bridal Dressing Room
- Extensive car parking
Great Food & Wine
Your wedding breakfast will be cooked and prepared by our talented team of Chefs who pride themselves in serving only the freshest produce to the highest standard. Our professional Wedding Managers & Front of house team will provide you and your guests with a high quality service ensuring that your meal will be one to remember.
If you were hoping for a more relaxed approach to your wedding, then why not consider our delicious Hog Roasts, Barbecues as an alternative to our range of mouth-watering buffet options. Our team of Wedding Managers and Chefs are happy to discuss any food options you may have to ensure your big day is all about you.
Your Wedding…Never Compromise.
We always deliver a day to remember, tailoring your wedding especially for you. Our dedicated wedding team is committed to making your day relaxing, enjoyable and most of all memorable.
For further details please contact Joanne on 01245 223258 or 07825 868415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.