Plot 82 Wessex Classic Lodge - 2 bedrooms
Priced at £200,000 - available to view now - please call to arrange a visit. High specification new luxury lodge homes set in a stunning golf and country park location, with amazing countryside views.
The spacious living area immediately evokes a feeling of comfort and ease. A white panelled ceiling and large windows accentuate the feeling of space and with its soft colour palette and sumptuous sofas, you’ll be able to relax and unwind in true style.
The contemporary, gloss kitchen provides plenty of practical cupboard space in addition to accommodating a full complement of integrated appliances. A particular feature of the kitchen is the wide work surface between the kitchen and dining area which creates a sociable breakfast bar in addition to providing a practical work space.
Light and inviting the bedrooms continue the stylish yet relaxed feel with soft, natural colours, feature panelled walls and freestanding white furniture. Stylish and contemporary, the bathroom and en-suite have a lovely warm feel created by mid oak coloured tiling and illuminated mirrors; perfect for having a soak and unwinding at the end of the day.
- White panelled vaulted ceilings to the living area (flat panelled ceilings to bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Polished chrome sockets and switches throughout
- Oak interior doors with polished chrome handles throughout
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Berlin style occasional chair
- ‘Beefeater’ style lounge suite in Stone fabric with coordinating scatter cushions
- Country style furniture including a coffee table, mirror, and extending dining table with chairs
- Contemporary style high gloss kitchen with soft / self-close doors and drawers
- Chrome inset ceiling downlights and lights to plinths in kitchen area
- Large breakfast bar with stools
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and hob with extractor hood
- Freestanding stylish bedroom furniture including bedsteads, bedside cabinets, wardrobes and a dressing table with stool
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower-room. Family bathroom off hall
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms and lounge area
- Laminate flooring to the dining area and kitchen
- Fully lined curtains and Roman blinds
- USB charging points to the living area and bedrooms
- Utility room on selected floor plans
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Inset chrome downlights to front soffit
- Clad in low maintenance CanExel (also available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- French doors plus full-length triple panel windows to the front elevation with angled glazing above
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
We are delighted to bring to market this luxury detached Country Lodge, offered for sale with immediate occupancy and completion possible. The lodge comes with a furnishings pack and everything in the lodge currently, is included in the sale price.
Warren Lodge Park is a recently developed park nestling amongst 48 acres of rolling mature land, adjacent to a nature reserve and part of the larger 320 plus acres of the well-known, historic Warren Golf Course. On site, lodge owners’ benefit from access to the newly opened Warren Active Health Club and enjoy a heated swimming pool with jacuzzi and gym area. Also a short distance away there is access to The Warren golf course club house.
These lodges are supplied by OMAR park homes, (a reputable builder of lodges and park homes situated in Suffolk) and offered with 10 year guarantee on the building, and 40 years on the shallow pitched roof. High quality UPVC double glazing throughout and highest quality kitchen and bathroom fittings.
Heating is supplied via radiators with LPG gas, which along with electricity is sourced centrally and billed periodically.
The lodge is built to full BS Residential standards, there is also space and footings for potential Hot-Tub installation after completion (additional costs may be incurred) there is allocated parking for two
INTERNAL VIEWING OF THE PROPERTY AND PARK IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SURROUNDINGS AND QUALITY OF BUILD AND FINISH.
To arrange a viewing of please contact Neil Vaughan, our Lodge Park Development Project Manager, on the links below or use our contact form.