The Warren Golf Club boasts one of the best all year round practice facilities within the South-East of England.
The facilities have been home for the past ten years to the Essex Golf Union County Coaching Programme and the David Brooks Golf Academy. Facilities inclusive of:
- Extensive natural turf practice tees
- 16 all-weather practice stations with Pareto range mats
- 6,000 m² short game area
- Three natural turf putting and chipping greens maintained to golf course standard
- A 3,000 ft² state of the art synthetic practice green, installed by Tour Greens and opened in 2006 by Ian Poulter
- Four practice bunkers
All facilities are open to the public.
- Range Token (approx. 40 balls) - £3.00
- Unlimited time on the short game area - £7.50
- Reduced rates are available for children under the age of 16