We respectively ask that all members and visitors adhere to our golfer's dress code when playing the golf course. The dress code in the clubhouse is more relaxed, but we would always ask our members and guests to respect the normal traditions of a golf club in the way they dress.
On The Course
All golfers are expected to look smart and presentable when arriving to play.
- Golfing trousers which are tailored or chino in style
- Shirts with collars, or collarless/crewneck only when from a recognised golf manufacturer
- Shorts which are tailored and above the knee in length
- Shirts worn outside the waistband for Gentlemen
- Denims or track-suit bottoms
- Non-tailored shorts and ¾ length trousers
- Large pocket cargo shorts/trousers
- Rugby or football style jerseys
- Shirts or outer garments with oversized logos or numbers
- Trousers tucked into socks
- Trainers or other non-golfing footwear
Players are reminded that anyone not suitably attired will be asked to change or leave the course.
In The Clubhouse
We operate a relaxed dress code throughout the clubhouse with the following conditions.
- Jeans may be worn but should not be ripped
- No studded or spiked footwear is allowed anywhere in the clubhouse except in the locker rooms and Freddie's
- Golfing waterproofs and footwear are not permitted in the lounge, bar or dining room
- All headwear should be removed before entering the clubhouse
We thank members and visitors for adhering to this dress code.