Nestled in 48 acres of idyllic countryside and woodland, each lodge sits harmoniously alongside the idyllic natural environment.
Sit back and watch as rabbits and squirrels run free and marvel at the native deer grazing on the horizon; all this and just under an hour from central London.
Each lodge has been carefully furnished to meet the needs of the most discerning visitor. The well designed interiors afford plenty of space and superb comfort. Generous external decking areas are appointed to each lodge with high quality outdoor furniture and some lodges have a sumptuous hot tub.
To complement the high standard of facilities in our lodges we have the following amenities available to visitors:
- Main reception
- Heated indoor swimming pool with children's pool, and sauna
- Health Club with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment
- Pay and Play for all the family at Bunsay Golf Club, featuring two beautiful established 9 hole courses
- Green fees at The Warren Golf Club for established golfers holding a current handicap
- Golf academy and practice range
- Restaurant facilities at both golf clubs
- Bunsay Bar - family friendly Sports Bar
- Sunday Carvery at the Warren
- Secure children's play area
- Putting green
- Bunsay Tea Room
- Banqueting and function rooms available for private hire
- Close to public footpaths, bridleway and the national cycle network